Dried Coriander Leaves in dehydrated form keep well. And stretch a long way. Also it can be stored in cupboard. So it is ideal for occasional use. And you don’t have to buy a fresh lot every time. Dried Coriander leaves display an impressive nutritional profile. Being high in proteins. And dietary fibers. With negligible cholesterol. And saturated fats. Besides, they also abound in vital vitamins. And minerals. Like vitamin-A, vitamin-C, vitamin-E, zinc, calcium, magnesium, iron. And phosphorous. Moreover, it is powerful source of antioxidants. Like carotenoids, flavonoids. And anthocyanins. Which promote anti-inflammatory. And anti-microbial functions.
How to Use :
- Firstly, You can use this in chutneys either plain or with mint, garlic, coconut or even onion. Use this Chutney with sandwiches, vada pav, etc.
- Secondly, these leaves can also be garnished either raw. Or right before serving on cooked dishes. Like dal. And curries. As heat diminishes its flavor.
- Also, used to flavour rasam and other south Indian dishes like curd rice. And sambhar rice, etc.
- Also, used in gravies, raita, salad, Aampana, Nimbupani, cuisines such as Chinese, Gujarati. And South Indian etc.
- Lastly, stuffed into parathas, kachories and roties to make them more flavourful.
2 Table spoon (5 gm) Thirsty Fresh Green Coriander leaves=60 gm Green Coriander.
Like other spices and seasonings, this powder also need to be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry. And dark place. And If exposed to moisture and sunlight the product may lose its potency and pungency. If stored in proper conditions, the product has shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
When using Thirsty Fresh product for the first time, please take amount less than prescribed in product details.
Also, Thirsty Fresh powders have great benefits such that you just need to prepare plain cuisine and at the time of serving add or sprinkle required amount of powder to the dish as per like, dislike or taste of members of the family.
So, forget about the time consuming and tearful process of slicing and chopping, and use Thirsty Fresh products to obtain the distinctive aroma and taste of the spice.