Halwa 3 Minute Breakfast is Good for weight loss and diabetics as it has a low glycemic index.
- Suji Halwa provides energy as it is low in fat and high in carbohydrates.
- It helps in Low sodium and cholesterol levels and high levels of potassium, vitamins B and E. Therefore supports for good heart and kidney function of our body.
- The Phosphorus and magnesium levels in suji assist in maintenance of healthy muscles, nerves and bones.
- The calcium and zinc content in suji are also helpful in bone health and immunity.
- During cases of fever and upset stomach, suji can be made into rava kanji which is a light, easily digested type of porridge. It is also very nourishing.
How To Use :
Add 40g Thirsty Fresh Suji Halwa 3 Minute Breakfast Premix sachet in a Casserole, Add 120ml hot boiling water in to it, Mix well with a Spoon, Cover and let it cook for 7 Minutes. Now cut and Pour given along with 30g Sugar sachet and Stir it well, now Wait for 1 to 2 minutes and Enjoy delicious suji halwa!
Suji, Desi Ghee, Cardimon Powder, Sugar, Dry Fruits.
Also store this product in an airtight container in a cool, dry and dark place. If exposed to moisture. and sunlight the product may lose its potency and pungency. When stored in proper conditions. Certainly, the product has shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
When using Thirsty Fresh product for the first time. Then please take amount less than prescribed in product details.
So, forget about the time consuming. And tearful process of slicing. Or chopping. So use Thirsty Fresh products to obtain the distinctive aroma. And taste of the spice.