Poha 3 Minute Breakfast is a good meal for diabetics. Being rich in fiber, poha promotes a slow and steady release of sugar into the blood stream. Thereby help prevent any sudden spikes in blood sugar levels.
- Poha is a good probiotic food too.
- It is a good source of healthy Carbohydrates.
- Poha is also light on the stomach and can be easily digested. Therefore, it can eaten as the first morning meal or as a light evening meal.
- It is considered to be rich in iron.
- Poha is quite low in calories. One bowl of cooked vegetable poha has just around 250 calories, along with a number of essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants too due to the presence of curry leaves in it.
How to Use :
Add 70g Thirsty Fresh Poha 3 Minute Breakfast Premix sachet in a Casserole. Then add 100ml hot boiling water, Mix well with a Spoon, Cover and let it cook for 5 Minutes. Stir it well, Wait for 1 to 2 minutes and Enjoy delicious Poha!
Poha, Palm oil, Mustard seeds, Peanuts, Curry leaves, Turmeric, Salt, Sugar, Hing, Green chili.
Also store this product in an airtight container in a cool, dry and dark place. If exposed to moisture and sunlight the product may lose its potency and pungency, when stored in proper conditions. Certainly, the product has shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
When using Thirsty Fresh product for the first time. Then please take amount less than prescribed in product details.
So, forget about the time consuming and tearful process of slicing and chopping. And use Thirsty Fresh products to obtain the distinctive aroma and taste of the spice.