Upma 3 Minute Breakfast digests slowly and keeps you full for longer. This prevents you from overeating or indulging in unhealthy snacks. Upma should be your go-to breakfast meal if you wish to lose weight quickly.
- A bowl of upma has fiber, vitamins, and healthy fats. It is low in cholesterol and calories which makes it a healthy meal and helps you have a balanced diet.
- Upma is prepared using semolina and it is full of iron. Iron is an essential mineral for our body and consuming upma is an easy way of fueling your body with the mineral.
- Upma is packed with healthy vegetables which means a lot of fiber and this helps you stay active all day. Having upma for breakfast keeps you energetic all day.
- This breakfast food has a lot of nutrients present in it and these keep your heart healthy.
- Upma has minerals like magnesium and zinc which are great for your bones.
How to Use :
Firstly Add 70g Thirsty Fresh Upma 3 Minute Breakfast Premix sachet in a Casserole. Secondly add 200ml hot boiling water in to it, Mix well with a Spoon, Cover and let it cook for 5 Minutes. Stir it well, Wait for 1 to 2 minutes and Enjoy delicious Upma !
Suji, Palm oil, Mustard seeds, Curry leaves, Chana dal, Udad Dal Salt, Hing.
This product also need to be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry and dark place. And If exposed to moisture and sunlight the product may lose its potency and pungency. If stored in proper conditions, the product has shelf life of 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
Please take less than the prescribed amount of Thirsty Fresh product when you are using it for the first time.
Moreover, Thirsty Fresh products have great benefits such that you just need to prepare plain cuisine. And at the time of serving add or sprinkle required amount to the dish as per like, dislike or taste of members of the family.
So, forget about the time consuming and tearful process of slicing and chopping. And use Thirsty Fresh products to obtain the distinctive aroma and taste of the spice.
We 0ffer Vegetable Products and spices to buy from our online stores @amazon.in @flipkart.com and @thirstyfresh.in